Structural * Civil * Planning
- Residential Services
Stability engineering Inc. provides a wide range of single family and multi-family residential engineering, inspections, and design services for architects, designers, home builders, and home owners in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Montana. Our experience and dedication to use the most effective engineering design methods and products allows us to provide our clients with efficient and cost effective design solutions, while meeting all the project and client related requirements.
Here are just some of the residential services we provide:
- ∙ Lateral analysis and design (wind and seismic)
- ∙ Building code review
- ∙ Structural design
- ∙ Foundation engineering
- ∙ Retaining wall engineering and design
- ∙ New home design
- ∙ Home addition design and remodels
- ∙ Inspection and evaluation of foundation cracking, settlement, and structural issues.
- ∙ Masonry design
- ∙ Wood design
- ∙ Structural steel design
- ∙ ICF design and detailing, including Logix, Quadlock and Polysteel.
- ∙ Truss engineering and design
- ∙ Seismic retrofit
- ∙ Forensic inspections
- ∙ FHA Foundation certifications
- ∙ Deck designs
- ∙ Keystone, gabion and segmental retaining wall design
- ∙ Micropile foundation retrofits (Terrafirma, helical piers, push piers)
- ∙ FEMA coastal flood zone design, pile foundations and breakaway design.
- ∙ Agricultural buildings and pole barns
Copyright ©2011 Stability Engineering, All Rights Reserved.